Monday, August 22, 2016

Entrepreneurial Dream

It as always been a dream of mine to own a boutique. I enjoy learning about the latest fashion trends. Owning my own boutique would allow me to offer the latest fashion trends at a reasonable price. This would allow people from all income brackets the ability to enjoys the latest trends in women's fashions.

I know it will take a lot of hard work and financial support to start-up and run my own business. Completing my degree in Business Management will give me the foundation to build my own business. The ETP courses offered by WSCC are a great advantage to aspiring entrepreneurs. Having experience in banking and currently working in marketing, I have gained a wealth of knowledge in finances and advertising.

I hope everyone is excited to start off this semester. I look forward to reading your blogs and keeping in touch as we take this journey of Entrepreneurial Marketing. 

~Misty   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment